Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Interesting place for a headache

Tay has been impatiently waiting to go over to the neighbors. They are going swimming today. Hopefully. I have been trying to clean and making lunch all with her asking if it's time yet. I told her she had to eat lunch and then she could go over. She sits down gleefully to eat. Takes a few bites and says:

Whew, I am full.

Me: Eat a little more please, I don't for one second believe you are full.
Tay: But my brother needs more food. I will give him mine.
Me: No. Eat.
Tay: I think my brother wants some of my food.
Me: Tay, eat.

Long pause.

Tay: My tummy has a headache, it can't eat anymore.

2 comments:

Megan said...

I would have told her that she couldn't swim then. xD Silly girl.

NettMon said...

Oh believe me, I did threaten her with that. And she did eat. Turns out, they forgot about her. She was devastated and cried...a little.

Post a Comment