Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I guess the grass is getting long.

Tay and 'The Boys' from next door came in and asked: Can we borrow the lawnmower? Now, before you get concerned, they were asking for their Mother. I said sure and brought it out to them. They took it next door.

I don't know what was playing out but the next thing I hear is the front door opening. I turn to see Tay walking down the hallway, pouting. REALLY pouting.

Me: What's wrong?
Tay: The Boys won't let me start the Mowlawner.
Me: The Mowlawner?
Tay: Yes! And I told them to let me but they won't.
Me: Well, I think that their Mom should do it.
Tay: Daddy let me
Me: Daddy is not out there so leave it to Josie
Tay (still pouting in a long skirt and walking toward the door): I never get to work the Mowlawner.

0 comments:

Post a Comment