Thursday, April 8, 2010

It's a bug...with legs

Tay has been playing downstairs in the chair/swing. I can hear her laughing. She stops and comes upstairs and tells me:

Mom, I found a bug. A bug with legs.

Well, Tay kill it.

MOM! No! I need a cup.

She gets a cup and disappears. When she comes back, sure enough, she has the aforementioned 'bug with legs' in a yellow cup.

I want to keep it.

I tell her: You can't keep it honey, it will die. Take it outside.

Tay: But I want to keep.

Tay, just take it outside.

She didn't do what I told her to do and a few minutes later she walks in holding a bug...with legs...in between her fingers. She says:

I have to flush this. It's gross.

And it's dead. It needs to be flushed. I am going to flush it. Gross.



AND WASH YOUR HANDS.

0 comments:

Post a Comment