Wednesday, April 28, 2010

HAPPY 5th BIRTHDAY TAYLOR!

5

The Big Five.

She had a blast and we are not done. I will detail it tomorrow after I get more than 4 hours of sleep...at least the room looked good enough that the only negative thing she said was:

You could have done a few more Butterflies but it's good, I like it! You did a good job! Butterflies are OK, this is good. :)

She is a strong person, she is bright and charming and talks WAAAY too much. She is funny, and emotional, she shares well and watches out for the people she loves. She is more than a 5 year old girl, she is the reason I smile when I don't want to. She gives me hope that all will be well in the world. She is a good person, with a long way to go and I know she will enjoy the journey!

Happy Birthday 5 year old girl!

3 comments:

Amber said...

Happy late Birthday adorable little girl!

JiJi said...

Hippo birdies!

lightwriter said...

Happy Birthday Taylor!

Post a Comment