Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Hey Mom..

We are smack dab in the middle of morning rush. Bug is finishing breakfast, I am getting his book bag restocked and Tay is SUPPOSED to be getting dressed. It's snowing and she picks shorts.

I send her to fetch pants and I realize that Bug has left his brown shoe somewhere other than where it was supposed to be. I swear under my breath, get the Boy from his seat, clean him off, get his diaper changed, and throw his clothes on (NOT an easy task). I then set off to find his shoe before he is too late to group speech therapy.

I pass Tay in the hall and she says:

Hey Mom!

I stop and turn around: What Tay?

I was just remembering that I used to like snails.

Hectic over, giggle begins.

Tay: That's all.

1 comments:

Amber said...

I love the randomness of a child's mind--- especially Tay's

Post a Comment